- Ballet is science. Ballet utilizes all of the parts of a person including the intellectual.
- Ballet is a foreign language. The language of dance is French and all of the steps have names based in the French language.
- Ballet is mathmatical. Positions in ballet are based on the geomoetry of the parts of the body in relation to each other.
- Ballet is history. Ballet is a classical art form intertwined with history from the late 1400’s until today.
- Ballet is physical education. Ballet is a performance art and extremely athletic. The body must be developed as well.
- Ballet develops insight. How our actions effect others is at the core of illicting those emotions in a performance.
- Ballet is all of these things but most importantly ballet is art…